Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Love & Respect Experience


The Love & Respect Experience
A Husband-Friendly Devotional that Wives Truly Love
By Emerson Eggerichs

Learning how each of us loves was just what I needed. The author also believes that focusing intently on speaking the love languages will rekindle relationships where people don't even seem to like each other anymore. I was not disappointed. Even thought I will continue to highly recommend his original writing of Love and Respect and help me understand my spouse, or for inspiration. I never realized, however, how many little things I said and did that made him feel so belittled.  It really is like learning to speak a different language.
This will change you view of how men and women respond to each other for ever. 
This is one of the most important things most couples could learn. Our behaviors are self-reinforcing and good things to lead to more good things in a cycle. Likewise, bad things often lead to more bad things. 

I got a free copy of this for my fair and honest review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment