Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Redemption

Redemption

A Rebellious Spirit, a Praying Mother, and the Unlikely Path to Olympic Gold

By Bryan Clay, with Joel Kilpatrick
Published by Thomas Nelson


RedemptionThis book had me so enthralled that I wanted to know every detail of him. I would (and will) recommend this book to anyone that loves sports, has faith that everything happens for a reason, has suffered, and has persevered and the Mets hold a special place in my heart and even more. The book is organized in such a way that you won't get bogged down in the details of a single game or season. In fact, it is Dickey's off-the-field tales that I found most interesting. To me, the book is more about the very interesting life of a personThat may not be true, but it's obvious that one of His humble servants does wear one, at least for now. I, for one, am grateful that he does. God bless. For anyone who has ever experienced a feeling of "not good enough" or fearful about what will happen to them at work or at home should definitely read this book. All in all, it is probably the most candid book I have ever read, and will recommend to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment