Friday, September 14, 2012

Surviving Your Serengeti

Surviving Your Serengeti

7 Skills to Master Business and Life

By Stefan Swanepoel

"Surviving Your Serengeti" by Stefan Swanepoel;  is a must read in learning how you deal with your surroundings and the people around you. Using the animals and their characteristics made the information fun and easy to digest,  It also challenges readers to set goals and tackle obstacles using their own personal animal styles. I can't say there is anything wrong with the book since I never received it. If you have not read this book I highly recommend it! Well for me I go for cheetah, fastest land animal, great persistence-- for me it defines me! If you have not read this book I highly recommend it! It doesn't matter if your a business minded person or not. Read this you won't regret this for sure. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment