Friday, June 1, 2012

Surprised by Laughter

Surprised by Laughter

Surprised by LaughterThe Comic World of C.S. Lewis

By Terry Lindvall
Published by Thomas Nelson

It is easy to read and quite accessible for younger readers. It is a book that you will want to read more than once and prayerfully put into practice. The power behind the book is not the author but the word of God which he explains. May God bless you as you read this book. This is a very honest book that clearly describes the power of ongoing sin in our lives. It is a positive and powerful book that, at the very least, will help you to see the battle inside for what it truly is... What I really appreciated about this book is the emphasis it puts on being aware of the tools that the flesh uses to get you to give into temptation. I recognized all of the different places and ways that I had been giving into sin. I want to say that this book gives a very good motivation to walk humbly with your God. It gives enough examples both from Scriptures and American life. It moves you to change your habits, It has given me more hope and desire to persevere in struggling against sin.


I recommend it to all persons. This book is a must read for any Christian. It's helped me learn a lot about pride and humility and one of the best things about it is all the practical application. Take offense against pride.
I turn to again and again. I hope it will be the same for you, 
This is a marvellous book for anyone experinecing difficulties in their lives. It may lead to a greater understanding in these times of trial!


Highly recommended! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment