Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stained Glass Hearts


Stained Glass Hearts


This book is a delightful visit with Patsy, 'm reading it again.
Highly recommended book!!! I have always enjoyed Patsy Clairmont but I think this is her best book....
I bought this book after hearing Patsy at Women of Faith Conference. It is a very easy and enjoyable read. I would recommend this book to anyone. I bought this book after hearing Patsy at Women of Faith Conference. It is a very easy and enjoyable read. I would recommend this book to anyone.
This book is wonderful, because of all the negative impact and discouragement we all get in the world, we need to be reminded Who loves us and keeps us taken care of. There are Bible verses to back up each devotion. f you can pierce through the visual barrier of the book jacket, the content will grab your heart, because it is Jesus speaking though one of his beloved daughters. f you are short on time and enjoy golden nuggets of truth regarding the bible and the personal relatinship that Jesus desires for everyone then these books are for you. Great for the beginners and seasoned faith beleivers as well.

I got a free copy of this for my fair and honest review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment