Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Christian Zombie Killers Handbook


The Christian Zombie Killers HandbookSlaying the Living Dead Within

By Jeff Kinley


The book takes on 2 forms, episodes and chapters. The episodes are a fiction book about how zombies have entered our modern day life, as seen through the eyes of Ben Forman... I liked the nonfiction parts of "The Christian Zombie Killers Handbook" much more than the fiction - very uncommon for me. I am a very big fan of the horror genre, more specifically books and movies relating to Zombies. If you want to skip the horror fiction portion of this book, read the chapters and skip the 'sessions'. The story was engaging however, surprisingly to me since I generally don't enjoy horror books.  I think it's very helpful, especially to people who aren't used to theological books. e. If you are not willing to be pushed around mentally and theologically, then go for some kinda inspirational books, Max Lucado maybe... The message is one that is relevant to the times and culture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment