Monday, August 27, 2012

Going Deep

Going Deep

Becoming A Person of Influence

By Gordon MacDonald

Going DeepEvery individual character in the book you can relate to and picture that person in your life. This book can change the way we think, it certainly has changed mine. This book really does give you the opportunity to become a person of influence, and I really think that I am on my way to learning. It will encourage you to grow and become more mature in your Christian walk. I think this would be an awesome idea starter for pastors and their fellowships, but as a mere sheep in the flock of millions, this was a bit too much for me.I think that this is a great book and follows in a great line of other books by Gordon MacDonald. I deeply appreciate that he tells stories, and is incredibly open about his own life and experience. I recommend anything he has published. 
Gordon has has written a masterpiece, written with pure love and talent! If you missed this book, then you miss 25% of your christian maturity. A must read!

Booksneeze.com gave me a free copy of this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment