Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Heaven is for Real Deluxe Edition


Heaven is for Real Deluxe EditionA Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back

By Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent




I began reading Heaven is for Real, I could not put it down until I finished it. Heaven is for Real! after reading this amazing story, is such a wonderful story to be told to my friends! evident from his recollection, that heaven is a real and a place to be...  Heaven and the spiritual realm.  I loved reading this book.. I both read it in a day! Very comforting and no doubt that Heaven is for Real! The entire story felt like as father trying to buck up his own faith from his child's experience. I enjoyed reading this book so much; it gave me a vision of who God is and the heart he has for His people to know Him and prepare to meet Him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment