Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jolt!


Jolt!Get the Jump on a World That's Constantly Changing

By Phil Cooke
Published by Thomas Nelson

Jolt!I would say Jolt! is one of my favorite book i've ever read so far and Phil Cooke has write a book that can constantly change you from a world that is constantly bombarded with digital and misconceptions the world has to offer about success. This book has been in and out of my bookshelves, read it thoroughly, discover who you are, know your self, boost your potential and live a life that is far beyond your limitation... 

"A lot of people climbs in the ladder of success only to find out that the ladder is leaning against the wrong wall, the more you get the more you want" --John Maxwell. That defines me, I want to success in every aspect of my life but I forgot the One who gaves all the talent, love and life to me. Its really a shot a shot to head to me, this book reveals me. If you want change read it now! Boost your potential? Read it now! 
Change the world, change your self first! From  the life God wants you to be. Highly recommended! 

Disclaimrer: I got free copy of this book through booksneeze program. I not required to write positive or negative review, all opinion are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment