Monday, September 10, 2012

The Blessing



The Blessing

Giving the Gift of Unconditional Love and Acceptance

The BlessingBy John Trent & Gary Smalley
Published by Thomas Nelson

I had the oppurtonity to review one of the most renowned writer-- John trent. The Blessing, challenging yet very compelling book to read. I would say that this book is not just for parents, for at any stage of life.
Every story is full of insightful truths... I'm not a father but still I can do relate to the book, it gaves an avenue of truth on how should a father be like, how the power of touch can change a life of a child, how a father's blessing important to childs life.
I read a little longer not because its hard to relate but because it makes me think of every chapter, every stories...
John and Gary has write a book that for sure will be one of your favorite book, such exciting book to read! If you had a stuggle against parenthood, about being an effective father then read this! If you want to better know your son/daughter, read this! I can guarantee you, your gonna be a not perfect but a better parent-- thats no empty-promise.

Disclaimrer: I got free copy of this book through booksneeze program. I not required to write positive or negative review, all opinion are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment